Walgreens
2.9 of 5 3,146 reviews
www.walgreens.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Treated their employees wonderful, and they treated their customers even better.

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)
Little Rock, AR

ProsThey promoted education for advancement in the company. They recognized a good employee and tried to develop them. They believed in good customer service through their employees. Great benefits. The company has never been in debt.

ConsI don't have any negatives. Their just has to be a twenty word minimum. So I am just typing to fill space.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe upper management(District Managers) do not respect the value of a conversation with other employees that are not store managers.

ok job , pay ok and hours steady

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
    Greenwood, IN

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Large company and very high tech Cons: large work load per employee Advice to Senior Management: Train more of the front of the store employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I one thing I will never ever complain about is the pay I receive. Also,… Cons: Slashing store hours and cutting out overtime. Doing more with less is the slogan I believe they company… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees. Reward the good. Punish the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walgreens.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walgreens CEO Greg Wasson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees.