Walgreens

www.walgreens.com
There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens

great company some times bad customers

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Houston, TX

I have been working at Walgreens part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

work in A/c
holiday pay
vacation pay
special holiday pay
stock/options They used to give out free options but its been a while 10% discount on stock.
decent medical insurance for like 100 bucks a month

Cons

Depends on who manages the store and the pharmacy if you have a good experience.
I happen to have 2 great ones so my experience is good.other might not be lucky.
Customers can be overwhelming some times. and the company cuts hours alot lately i assume to help boost their stock (which used to be high then dropped the last couple years and is recovering)

4156 Other Employee Reviews for Walgreens (View Most Recent)

Growing, positive company

Current Employee - Photo Specialist in Tualatin, OR
    Current Employee - Photo Specialist in Tualatin, OR

I have been working at Walgreens full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Walgreens has a good environment whether you like a fast-paced work experience or a workplace with a slower, more steady appeal. It has something for everyone and offers motivated individuals the potential for growth and advancement.

Cons

As stated previously, those who enjoy fast-paced work environments or a slower, more relaxed workplace will at times be faced with the opposite.

Listen to and engage employees about ideas they have. Listen to good ideas or offer corrective information about why a particular process or policy is in place.

Don't Waste Your Life Here

Current Employee - Service Clerk in Aberdeen, MD
    Current Employee - Service Clerk in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at Walgreens part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I don't believe there are pros to working at Walgreens, only one that I could think of is we get Promotional money for selling some items. But honestly, that's only for candies and or really expensive makeup and the money amount is never over $5 per item.

Cons

EVERYTHING. They will slave you out for no apparent reason, tell you to do work, and take credit for it. They'll make sure they get more than enough work out of you for that 7.50/ hour. Oh, and they make sure you SELL, SELL, SELL! tf?

Stop having favorites it's breaking up people.

There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens