Walgreens
2.9 of 5 3,149 reviews
www.walgreens.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

It is a good job.

Service Clerk (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsThere are promotional sales where you get pm or basically commission of the sale of certain products. It is a easy going job and there is a lot of room for growth in the company.

ConsYou have to be knowledgeable on a lot of products if you work in cosmetics or photo.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue promoting inside the company.

Great company with hardworking people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Walgreens as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great pay Nice people Close to the highway so commute isn't that… Cons: Culture lacks in a few departments Expensive cafeteria food More

I loved every minute of my job.

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I worked at Walgreens full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Family atmosphere, sense of fulfillment, patient relationships Cons: Constant write ups if you got one complaint. Working outside… Advice to Senior Management: Be consistent with each team member. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walgreens.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walgreens CEO Greg Wasson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees.