Walgreens
2.9 of 5 2,790 reviews
www.walgreens.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Work in a fast-paced setting to serve diverse customer needs

Pharmacist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than 8 years

ProsYou will have plenty of opportunity to help people, and there is a good chance you will be recognized for going the extra mile to do that.

ConsYou will likely be asked to accomplish more than can be reasonably expected in the time allotted. Management does not consistently provide clear rationale for their decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe proactive about informing employees of changes in policy and direction of the company.

It is a good job.

Service Clerk (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are promotional sales where you get pm or basically commission of the sale of certain products.… Cons: You have to be knowledgeable on a lot of products… Advice to Senior Management: Continue promoting inside the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with hardworking people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Walgreens as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great pay Nice people Close to the highway so commute isn't that… Cons: Culture lacks in a few departments Expensive cafeteria food More

There are newer reviews on Walgreens.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walgreens CEO Greg Wasson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees.