Walgreens

www.walgreens.com
There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens

It's been a pleasure working for Walgreens!!!

Current Employee - Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician in New Bedford, MA
Current Employee - Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician in New Bedford, MA

I have been working at Walgreens full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You always learn something new..Working with a great team is always good and if you're good at customer service this is a place you should be..Its a good environment..

Cons

Never have same hours one week you're at 40 hours next week at 32 hours..other than the schedule everything seems good to me..

Keep up the good work, everything is under control and the way a store should be running...love my store 3090

4119 Other Employee Reviews for Walgreens (View Most Recent)

Great environment, benefits are abysmal.

Current Employee - Senior Pharmacy Tech in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Pharmacy Tech in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Walgreens full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Team members are awesome, retail always depends on the manager you have and I have a great one.

Cons

Medical Benefits are really lacking. Pay a little over $750 dollars per month for benefits and still have a 20% coinsurance AFTER a $2500 deductible, and that's the BEST plan they offer.

Due to family medical necessities, opting out of medical is not an option, but its ridiculous that I pay over $750 dollars per month for benefits that aren't really a benefit. Family member goes to hospital and AFTER the insurance my bill is STILL over $700 dollars.

Good Work/Life balance, Low compensation

Current Employee - Central Utility Specialist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Central Utility Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Walgreens part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good management teams on site ( Mail services in Tempe ) willing to work with school schedules or work around life events. Improved recognition of top performers. No direct customer interactions, many long term employees

Cons

Pays on the low end, scheduling decisions usually made off site and work schedule will change according to perceived demand. Schedule changes about 4 times a year. Limited opportunities for advancement. Company is "cheap" no plastic wear or coffee provided.

Continue to recognized employees that are exceeding expectations,provide mentoring and provide more opportunities to grow. Be more transparent in pay rate through out the building. It is difficult to find out how much a position pays which is a strong consideration for the average worker.

There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens