Walgreens

www.walgreens.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens

Decent internship

I have been working at Walgreens

Pros

Pay was decent for an internshit. $14 an hour. I made good money during the summer that was the only good thing.

Cons

Same work day to day. Not very exciting going into work since you are doing the same tasks. Basically an overpaid employee

Give interns more challenging tasks than just stocking shelves

4337 Other Employee Reviews for Walgreens (View Most Recent)

A once great company...now a Wal-mart wanna-be

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Pharmacist in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Walgreens full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Where there used to be nothing but positive things I would say about the company, once the Walgreens family left, there are ZERO pro's to being an employee for this company.

Cons

Job always on the line...forced to practice against moral beliefs...all support help cut to bare minimum...customer is last on the list of concerns...benefits have been cut to the bone...management expects you to smile and be happy you have a job.

Go back to the previous work model...make us a proud company again.

This USED to be a good company.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager (MGT)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager (MGT)

I have been working at Walgreens full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

NONE! I CAN NOT THINK OF ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT WALGREENS!

Cons

Micromanagement, expectations of one person doing three peoples jobs, no room for advancement, they're cutting wages and expect you to work twice as hard. They DO NOT care about you or your families. It's about the bottom dollar and how much money the head honchos can make. The health insurance used to good. Now, they cover less and less and charge you more. DO NOT APPLY for a job at this company. As a matter of fact, run fast and furious as far away as you can from them. I used to love my job, now I dread going to work. ;-(

WAKE UP! This company has made it this long because they cared about their employees. You are working your employees into the ground and expect them to stay upbeat. Go back to the FOUR-WAY test and OWN IT! You can't keep treating your employees like robots and expect them to stay loyal for long.

There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens