Walgreens
2.9 of 5 3,152 reviews
www.walgreens.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Too much Stress for too little pay

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsThe schedule is flexible. I have some really good co-workers. You meet some really nice people (customers).

ConsWalgreens does not give enough hours for us to have enough help for the work that needs to be accomplished. Also getting 40 hour in 1 week is a joke. You can be scheduled to work 6 days in 1 week and still not get 40 hours, ridiculous! The job is not high on the degree of difficulty but the hardest part is dealing with the public.

Great company

Pharmacist (Former Employee)

I worked at Walgreens full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great system, great boss and teammates and customers Cons: Very difficult, beliigerent district supervisor More

Awesome

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
    Lansing, MI

I have been working at Walgreens part-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly staff, great computer system Cons: Very busy, insurance billing is a hassle Advice to Senior Management: Need more pharmacists and technicians working, slimmed staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walgreens.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walgreens CEO Greg Wasson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees.