Walgreens

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens

Pharmacist

I have been working at Walgreens

Pros

I agree with the health values the company holds - patient education, immunizations, easy access to certain health tests

Cons

The process is slow to remove a bad egg from a leadership position at the store level, and a continuous feeling of being under-staffed.

4298 Other Employee Reviews for Walgreens (View Most Recent)

Good growth

I have been working at Walgreens

Pros

Big player in pharmacy. Able to be a big part in big changes within pharmacy (MTM...)

Cons

Not enough help (need more staff in pharmacy). Gets super busy thus no time for MTM and other tasks.

Provide more help in busier stores. Push for pharmacists becoming preceptors (student intern help).

Despite of how things might have once been with this company, I love my job!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager (MGT) in Pueblo, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager (MGT) in Pueblo, CO

I have been working at Walgreens full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

If you want to truly succeed in life, grow within a company, and aren't afraid of working for it.....look no further!

Cons

Training is what it is-could be better but people are individuals and so it's not really fair to judge too harshly. Insurance isn't the greatest but at least it's offered!

Say what you mean and mean what you say. I dislike the special attention some employees/managers receive while they slack off while the rest of us have to constantly clean up their messes on top of completing our work in a timely manner.

There are newer employer reviews for Walgreens