Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

Great place to work

Pros

Promotions, recognition of a job well done

Cons

Not enough associates to cover areas

Customers deserve great customer service. It is hard to give great service when there is not enough of us associates to give it. I do care and work hard to please our customers, but as a company I think we need to give back to our customers for keeping us going all these years. Customer service is the key to the success of a great company.

Other reviews for Walmart

I have recieved a lot of support and help from my coworkers.

Current Employee - Wal Mart Cashier
    Current Employee - Wal Mart Cashier

Pros

Great people to work with, lots of support among all the cashiers and a sense of team work in the front end.

Cons

Working random hours, lower than expected pay and no benefits for part timers. I would like to see more working together of associates and management.

I woulld like to see more "in-house" promotions in order to promote associate moral. We need to encourage more associate involvement with community service.

The work is fast paste.

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth at Walmart, both for personal and business. There is a 10% discount card. The amount of people you interact with on a daily biases makes the job fun.

Cons

Walmart is like every other business the bottom like is just that the bottom line. Profit is important to them, as it should be.

There are newer employer reviews for Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!