Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

My experience has been OK, but it is always room for improvement within the organization

Proshaving the advantage of sharing in profits. I like to idea of having medical benefits as a part-time employee. It would be nice if the benefits extended beyond the medical. It should include an option for life insurance.

ConsI don't like the idea of companies of this caliber having to fatten their bottom line on the backs of employees, without extending full benefits to part-time status employees. Having the benefits would help employees take better care of their families. Companies at this level want the best employees, however, the employees are let holding the bag when there is a pressing need for other benefits beyond health coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut action behind your words. Always do what you can to fix problems before they become bigger. You to do preventive maintenance. Do more listening to the customers' concerns and seek to improve services. It would be a good idea to allow the customer to write a gratitude letter with an employee's name on it; in this way, the employee would receive proper credit for helping the customer have an outstanding customer service experience. Customer's get away with too much at these stores. The employees does not have anyone their size when the customer has a complaint, whether or not it is legitimate.

For a lark, sure..Wal-Mart

Produce Retail Associate (Part-time) (Former Employee)

I worked at Walmart

Pros: -Employee prices discounts (10%) and flexibility of scheduling -Employee prices discounts (10%)… Cons: Support (Management) is lacking.."Open-door" policy is somehow forgotten..much goes without… Advice to Senior Management: I would consider eliminating conventional methods of affirmative action within the management cadre/ranks on a store-by-store basis. It's not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

horrible always short staffed

Overnight Stocker (Former Employee)

I worked at Walmart

Pros: hours and too much favoratism Cons: shortstaffed managment sucksnever around when you have questions Advice to Senior Management: learn to train properly No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!