Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

Ok I guess

Current Employee - Connection Center
Current Employee - Connection Center

Pros

Ok pay
Good Hours (if your availability is high)
Other Employees

Cons

Management is a JOKE!
Hours were NEVER the same.

Do your own job

Other reviews for Walmart

I will never forget my experience at walmart it was horrible

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate

Pros

It's a good place to work if you are a student because they are flexible with the scheduling, but as far as career wise not a good option.

Cons

To much work for such little pay

My experience has been OK, but it is always room for improvement within the organization

Pros

having the advantage of sharing in profits. I like to idea of having medical benefits as a part-time employee. It would be nice if the benefits extended beyond the medical. It should include an option for life insurance.

Cons

I don't like the idea of companies of this caliber having to fatten their bottom line on the backs of employees, without extending full benefits to part-time status employees. Having the benefits would help employees take better care of their families. Companies at this level want the best employees, however, the employees are let holding the bag when there is a pressing need for other benefits beyond health coverage.

Put action behind your words. Always do what you can to fix problems before they become bigger. You to do preventive maintenance. Do more listening to the customers' concerns and seek to improve services. It would be a good idea to allow the customer to write a gratitude letter with an employee's name on it; in this way, the employee would receive proper credit for helping the customer have an outstanding customer service experience. Customer's get away with too much at these stores. The employees does not have anyone their size when the customer has a complaint, whether or not it is legitimate.

There are newer employer reviews for Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!