Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

Terrible

Electronics Sales Associate (Former Employee) Hodgkins, IL

ProsElectronics Associates are the "highest paid hourly sales floor associates", highest paid being a dollar over minimum wage. The whopping TEN percent discount off of general merchandise* (which in Illinois barely covered taxes)!

ConsNo specific jobs duties, feels like the weight of the store is on your shoulders. You do the work of ten people, for just slightly above minimum wage. Lots of favoritism is shown in the management system.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe genuine with your employees. Schedule according to customer traffic. If you're shift is short staffed then help pull the weight. Understand that one person can only do so much. Do not play favorites!

Employer of Last Resort

Office Associate (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Walmart

Pros: I got a job here when no one else was hiring two years ago before Christmas. I started at barely above minimum wage and have… Cons: Every day I work there, I feel like a tiny cog in a huge machine. If this cog breaks, the machine will continue and they'll… Advice to Senior Management: Walmart management should start looking for ways to make employees feel valued. They should try to make the job schedules more regular so that employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good work environment depending on department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Walmart

Pros: Good work environment depending on department. Can be a fun place… Cons: Work may not be rewarding if you work in the wrong… Advice to Senior Management: Please offer more incentives to hard working employees within the… More

There are newer reviews on Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!