Walmart is great!

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Fayetteville, AR
Current Employee - Project Manager in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Walmart

Pros

If you want to learn and grow Walmart is the place to be. Nothing compares to the impact you can have as an associate. It is very much a family atmosphere and never ceases to amaze me how well everyone takes care of eachother.

Cons

It can be a very high stress environment because of the volume of work everyone is expected to handle. It is rewarding-but very challenging at times.

Walmart is very forward thinking in areas such as sustainability and how to serve every demographic of customer however we are not forward thinking in taking care of our associates. The world is changing and we are still caught in the past in some ways.

Other Reviews for Walmart

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Current Employee - Pharmacist
    Current Employee - Pharmacist

I have been working at Walmart

Pros

Great Co-workers. We get lunch breaks. I've worked in other pharmacies where this luxury was not offered. Shocked?! That is the reality of pharmacists.

Cons

The lack of respect and support from management. Im consistly feeling like I am being taken advantage of. Also I am considered hourly but yet management (salaried) but I dont get the benefits of either. Im stuck in this limbo.

Show some appreciation.

Wal-mart opportunity for successs

Current Employee - Cashier Associate  in  Pratt, KS
    Current Employee - Cashier Associate in Pratt, KS

I have been working at Walmart

Pros

great benefits, great culture, room for growth, team work environment, trust, stability, vision,people who car about who you are and where your going, great for part time students with schedules that may be demanding,

Cons

long hours, management very demanding, no overtime allowed, working with the public can be difficulut at times, wish we had a longer lunch break only 30 minutes which dosen't give you much time to go home and grab something to eat, very repeative work which can make for very long days and night shifts are ususally very busy and understaffed, sometimes don't get a break if your overwhelmed with customers, would like better holiday bonuses and christmas party would be great.

better benefits for lower level employees

There are newer employer reviews for Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!