Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

There was great team learning experiences and many opportunities to grow.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Poulsbo, WA

ProsAbility to move to different appartments was excellent as well as being promoted to supervisor or assistant manager. There were many different and exciting technological things to learn that improved your work as an employee.

ConsPay was just average and increases were average as well. There wasn't much for recognition of good work and noticed many employees were not happy to be there at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to suggest hiring more individuals that are motivated to work there not just because they need a job but because they enjoy the work, they want to gain promotion and have shown they can work well on a team. Maybe a one or two day testing would be useful or job shadow to see if the job fits their talents.

It was Great

Instock Supervisor (Former Employee) Crete, NE

I worked at Walmart full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly, cooperative place to work. If you do your job which usually is not a hard thing to do you… Cons: I can't really say anything was a con for me while I worked there. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not Bad, But Not Great

Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee) Carson City, NV

I worked at Walmart full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you're good, you'll get hours. Not too mention pay was above minimum wage, which was nice. Generally a fast paced… Cons: Management sucks at micromanaging. Horrible relay of information from one to another. No one communicates with each other. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Teach your CSM's, and other related management better management skills. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!