Walmart

corporate.walmart.com
  corporate.walmart.com
There are newer employer reviews for Walmart

everyday is a new experience

Current Employee - Zone Merchandise Supervisor in Sierra Vista, AZ
Current Employee - Zone Merchandise Supervisor in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have been working at Walmart full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Wal-mart has so many career choices within the company all you need to do is take advantage of these oppurtunites

Cons

Only closed on Christmas Day!

I hear alot of complaints from associates and DM about being held accountable for notes not being done, to many outs in their areas,freight not binned,just everyday routines,but if they deligate these tasks and they follow up and they are still not getting done then that person should be held accountable not the person that deligated it. They also complain about having to help in other areas then still have to make sure that their areas are complete and now have to do their daily tasks in less time and if not then they are held accountable. They want to be able to come to work make sure that their areas are up to standards then they have no problem going to help out in other areas. They also feel that alot of associates are in the wrong area, or they don't like that area. we need to put associates in areas where they can excell not fail. Every associate has their own strenghts we just need to find what it is.And yes everybody needs to work toghether. Team Work!!! FIRED UP!!!!!!

8783 Other Employee Reviews for Walmart (View Most Recent)

Far from the the commercial's

Current Employee - Electronics Sales Associate in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Electronics Sales Associate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Walmart full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Free Food during Christmas and Thanksgiving.
    Profit sharing
    10% Discount after 90 days employment
    You'll see almost everyone you know in town personally

Cons

Low Pay You only get one raise per year. If you ask for one don't count on getting one

*Severely* Understaffed. Not enough people to cover

No Fulltime work. Last couple of years. Fulltimers who quit have never been replaced but only with part-time workers.

Policy's are not all ways followed as stated.

Impressing Wall-Street is a priority then the overall well being of it's workers

Listen to your critics rather then avoid them. It will help out in the long run.

sad day

I worked at Walmart full-time (less than an year)

Pros

big company that i s all they care about nothing else nothing more nothing else nothing more did i dsay that

Cons

not employee friendly wouldnt even let me take a break or a day off after my dog died
    racist