Walmart

corporate.walmart.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Walmart

My experience has been good, I have always been treated fairly and with respect.

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Bloomington, MN
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Walmart full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are people from every background with experience in every field that you come in contact with every day, you learn a lot from those around you.

Cons

Many things seem to be managed too much. Too many people running the same thing without communication between them.

Communication is key.

9965 Other Employee Reviews for Walmart (View Most Recent)

It was not as great as it seemed in the beginning.

Former Employee - Wal Mart Cashier
    Former Employee - Wal Mart Cashier

I worked at Walmart part-time (more than a year)

Pros

FLEXIBLE schedules! being able to change and update your availability at home is a great perk. Raise every year.

Cons

Management could care less about personal issues that you are dealing with. I was in a very tough situation and needed to use my EARNED vacation days for time off and was denied over and over again. I needed up having to threaten the store manager that I would have no choice but to quit if I could not have the days off. I was a college student and I was moving of campus and had no where to live for a week and asked if I could take time off and go back to my hometown in order to have a place to sleep at night.

Don't forget about the times when you were just starting out and having just an ounce of compassion thrown your way could've really helped you out. We are employees not robots. Stuff happens.

Working at WalMart

I have been working at Walmart

Pros

Easy work. Plenty of hours available to you. Flexible when it comes to scheduling. Benefits are included. Nice co-workers who are more than willing to help you

Cons

Minimum wage pay. Gets old quick. Not too much room to move up on career path. Given a bad reputation regarding labor laws by some

There are newer employer reviews for Walmart