Walmart

corporate.walmart.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Walmart

Walmart engineering career opportunity and experience

Current Employee - Replenishment Specialist in Caguas, PR
Current Employee - Replenishment Specialist in Caguas, PR

I have been working at Walmart full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Career Opportunities, Culture and benefits

Cons

Life/Work Balance and base salary

9992 Other Employee Reviews for Walmart (View Most Recent)

Horrible Experience

Current Employee - Guest Service Team Member - Cashier in Stone Mountain, GA
    Current Employee - Guest Service Team Member - Cashier in Stone Mountain, GA

I have been working at Walmart full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Big company experience with possibility of growth if you can stand to stay with the company. Nice lower staff, such as customer service employees and floor managers.

Cons

Walmart does not know how to treat their employees. Very low pay. Got pregnant and they wouldn't make any accommodations for me. Would tell me they would lower my hours and kept scheduling me for full time hours which looked bad on my part if I changed, or just didn't work the full shift. Heard through the grapevine management changed plenty of women's positions to a sitting position when they got pregnant, but this was based on favouritism. GM wouldn't even give me a chance to explain my situation, just wanted to send me home because of my "situation" (being . pregnant) and didn't want anything to happen to me while I was at work. Also, weren't any benefits, other than medical which just came out your check.

Treat employees better. Make them feel more comfortable and happy about working for such an established company.

Horrible experience both times I worked there

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Walmart part-time

Pros

-Able to spend time with family and friends

Cons

-Very hard to advance in the company. Many employees had been working there for 10+ years and had never even been offered a higher position.
    -Often had to choose between getting in trouble for working overtime or getting in trouble for leaving in the middle of a task because I didn't have the help required to do the job in an efficient manner.
    -Not well staffed. I often had to do the job that two or more people should have been available for.
    -Doesn't pay enough

There are newer employer reviews for Walmart