Walmart

corporate.walmart.com
There are newer employer reviews for Walmart

Many things to like there

Current Employee - Sales Associate-Pharmacy in Glendora, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate-Pharmacy in Glendora, CA

I have been working at Walmart part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Management is very approachable. They will take the time to listen to you. My schedule is perfect for me right now. It allows me time to care for my dad. Nice, friendly associates.

Cons

Wish I had better more affordable choices for health care.

Keep saying "Hi" to the associates. It makes us feel like we are part of the team.

9489 Other Employee Reviews for Walmart (View Most Recent)

Great Company with Good Advancement Opportunities.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Walmart full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Advancement Opportunities, if you work hard and maintain a positive attitude their is not limit to how high up you can go. They will train you for everything you need to succeed. Stability of being with the largest retailer in the world.

Cons

Having to work on the Major holidays is difficult, however I knew this was part of the job when I signed on.

Always remember your roots.

Great company and culture environment.

Former Employee - Senior Inventory Coordinator in Bentonville, AR
    Former Employee - Senior Inventory Coordinator in Bentonville, AR

I worked at Walmart full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Walmart is the largest retailer in the world, and yet the company still maintains a great culture to work around. Sam Walton's values and beliefs live on throughout the company. Great teams to work with and very personable.

Cons

Though you aren't micromanaged, being as large as a company as Walmart might seem to make you feel that everything you email or do on your computer is being tracked by upper management. Even if what you're doing is ethical, it could still give a bit of anxiety to wonder about whether they are able to or not.

Continue to influence Sam Walton's values and beliefs. Be the one to set the example. Also be personable with all employees. Don't only listen to what leadership feeds up, but hear from the associates that work there have to say about their job, rather than waiting for them to take the opportunity for the Open Door.

There are newer employer reviews for Walmart