Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

Working in a different, eye-opening environment

Deli Clerk (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsNice workers, some management nice, but others condescending. I have never worked in this type of environment. I believe that if you have a positive attitude this can be a positive place to work. I also believe that if you don't say your piece you will continue on whatever road you are on.

Consoverworked understaffed hire and schedule more workers so that the work load can be done in a reasonable amount of time. Teach the young workers to work hard and respect the customer and their co-workers.

Advice to Senior Managementhire more folks and keep on top of their job responsibilities. Make sure that each employee is doing their job instead of reprimanding folks for working extra hard. Definitely when hiring young people, put them with an older more experienced employee for training. and have the experienced employees train them positively and correctly.

"Good company to work for if you are starting your working career."

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Walmart full-time for less than a year

Pros: You are awarded a discount with the company. But, be… Cons: They start you at minimum wage. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not good was not happy working there

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Redding, CA

I worked at Walmart part-time for less than a year

Pros: the employee there are great to work with Cons: do not like the management they are hard on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walmart.

Worked for Walmart? Contribute to the Community!