Walmart eCommerce
www.walmart.com San Bruno, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Massive infrastructure large impact, 1990's strategy and tactics.

Security Architect (Current Employee)
San Bruno, CA

I have been working at Walmart eCommerce full-time for less than a year

ProsWalmart Home Office cares about its people, they truly want to help those whom are underprivileged. Those who are underserved by other business models.

ConsWalmart has a backward looking technological infrastructure and pathological politics. If one can withstand the conformity to mediocrity he or she may potentially change the eCommerce world.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild a meaningful vision and have the courage to be like Sam: Take risks, innovate, take your licks and keep going. Make mistakes, make many, and learn fast!

There are newer reviews on Walmart eCommerce.

Worked for Walmart eCommerce? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart eCommerce – Why Work for Us?

At Walmart eCommerce, we are not just building products—we are building the next generation Walmart. Our business and engineering teams collaborate to drive technology that’s creating billions of better customer… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart eCommerce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walmart eCommerce CEO Neil M. Ashe. All reviews posted anonymously by Walmart eCommerce employees.