Walmart eCommerce
www.walmart.com San Bruno, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fun place to work however hard place to grow

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Walmart eCommerce

ProsOverall this is a fun place to work and the people are great. This is the big reason that keeps me here. Below are some good points:
The people you work with are great and always willing to help or teach you.
Walmart.com allows a good balance between work and home life.
A shuttle program is now available to pick up fairly close to home and take you to and from work.
A new Gym for employees is now available.

While working here you have the opportunity to learn so much about the business which includes working with the Ark Home office.

ConsNo career path from most positions so you need to create or ask for what other opportunities are available. Structure is always changing which leads to you having many managers in one year.

Constantly dealing with issues that from some departments deem critical however not enough research is done from the folks screaming however other departments have to scramble to answer their questions. This is not very productive as it seems to always pull you away from what you wanted to accomplish that day.

I think it’s great that there is plenty of work to do here however with your calendar booked all the time for meetings you find yourself working late every evening to keep up with the workload.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild a solid structure within departments and out line a path. Without this available most folks look within the organization for new opportunities or look elsewhere.

Good not great.

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Walmart eCommerce

Pros: Brand in retail and operations space is very good and can be leveraged well into your next job. There are… Cons: Bureaucracy, not innovative, poor benefits, have to weed through a lot of people to find the ones who care/are competent. The company seems stuck… Advice to Senior Management: The culture of innovation and risk-taking is gone. Bring that… More

Driver of results, high integrity leader

I have been working at Walmart eCommerce

Pros: High growth business, multi channel retail model, high integrity leadership… Cons: average to low compensation. base pay OK, benefits not so… Advice to Senior Management: be mindful of the pace of change on the associate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walmart eCommerce.

Worked for Walmart eCommerce? Contribute to the Community!

Walmart eCommerce – Why Work for Us?

At Walmart eCommerce, we are not just building products—we are building the next generation Walmart. Our business and engineering teams collaborate to drive technology that’s creating billions of better customer… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart eCommerce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walmart eCommerce CEO Neil M. Ashe. All reviews posted anonymously by Walmart eCommerce employees.