Walmart eCommerce

www.walmart.com

Great place to work

ProsI really like my co-workers and I like having resources to work with to get stuff done. I mostly grew up (professionally) in cash-starved startups, so this is a change for me. I get why the strong culture works for them.

ConsI am under titled (working on that) but otherwise happy there. Stressful around Holidays, but that is understandable. I had a crappy boss for a while, but that person left and I have a really great boss now. So like anywhere, who you work for matters.

Advacement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Walmart eCommerce

Pros: Low pay when I started but good pay if you… Cons: Long hours. No work-life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Value every associate. More

Significant pool of talent in need of direction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Walmart eCommerce full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment, talented and transparent coworkers, and overall an exciting company to be a part of. Everyone is… Cons: Walmart eCommerce is just one piece of a very large organization. It is a challenge to understand what are the resources that can be shared… Advice to Senior Management: It is ok to be wrong or pursue the wrong strategy, being transparent with your team is more important. What eCommerce needs to be competitive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walmart eCommerce.

Worked for Walmart eCommerce? Contribute to the Community!