Walmart eCommerce

www.walmart.com

Most people should probably avoid...

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

ProsYou will meet some nice people from all over the world. Also, if you like working in an environment where everything is a project you would probably like working here. Salaries are also rather good I believe.

ConsThere are LOTS of inflated egos here. There are also severe resource constraints in engineering and questionable moves to resolve. Most things that are "benefits" are not so to me personally.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro managing, because there is not enough left over in you to do the job you should be doing in the first place. Please start telling the right people the right things at the right time.

Definitely at an inflection point, company headed for big things flame out or success.

Senior Information Architect (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

I have been working at Walmart eCommerce

Pros: Definitely family friendly environment, typically no crazy work hours. Cons: Definitely a place of upheaval! Set some big goals and realized the current product management structure wouldn't allow them to achieve them so had to… Advice to Senior Management: Limit the number of changes done at one time. It's a big deal to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun place to work however hard place to grow

Project Manager (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

I have been working at Walmart eCommerce

Pros: Overall this is a fun place to work and the people are great. This is the big reason that keeps me here. Below… Cons: No career path from most positions so you need to create or ask for what other opportunities are available. Structure is always changing which… Advice to Senior Management: Build a solid structure within departments and out line a path. Without… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walmart eCommerce.

Worked for Walmart eCommerce? Contribute to the Community!