Walt Disney Company

There are newer employer reviews for Walt Disney Company

Loved it!

Former Employee - Vice President
Former Employee - Vice President

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Culture under Iger has improved significantly! Iger has brought a sense of collaboration and partnership to the internal teams. Creative and dynamic environment. Values and encourages entrepreneurial thinking. Plus, the benefits are fabulous - Parks & Resorts, Disney Adventures, Disney Cruise lines, etc.

Cons

Very large organization that can be bureaucratic. There are many lines of business which can be difficult to navigate, especially when first joining.

803 Other Employee Reviews for Walt Disney Company (View Most Recent)

Great company, lots of perks

I worked at Walt Disney Company

Pros

Great perks and benefits even down to the interns.

Cons

Very corporate attitude, with the associated politics and bureaucracy.

It's a well-organized machine with great benefits!

Former Employee - Customer Service
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Walt Disney Company

Pros

The company structure and the benefits that the company offer definitely outweigh any challenges that I faced. The dozens of annual Park Passes (and I didn't work for The Parks), discounts, and even as a Part Time employee I had medical benefits!!!!! The company encompasses so many departments, businesses, and locations advancement is definitely available. Loved it!

Cons

The company can be so big and so corporate that you feel lost in the bunch and your department can feel out of touch.Employee recognition was also not a primary practice, but that may have been just at my location or department.

I know the company is beyond huge, but somehow create a since of unity and intimacy within the company and employees. Leadership definitely needs to focus on developing and advancing internal employees based on their skills,talents, and professional dedication to the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Walt Disney Company