Walt Disney Company
www.disney.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Loved it!

Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsCulture under Iger has improved significantly! Iger has brought a sense of collaboration and partnership to the internal teams. Creative and dynamic environment. Values and encourages entrepreneurial thinking. Plus, the benefits are fabulous - Parks & Resorts, Disney Adventures, Disney Cruise lines, etc.

ConsVery large organization that can be bureaucratic. There are many lines of business which can be difficult to navigate, especially when first joining.

It's good.

I have been working at Walt Disney Company

Pros: It's a good place to learn more about the media and entertainment industry, as the company has… Cons: Communication between various departments and functions needs more integration. Politics is a given in… More

Walt Disney India

PR Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good brand name and decent opportunities to grow. A very… Cons: Management issues, lacks work life balance and disorganised Advice to Senior Management: to bring about a greater work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Company employees.