Walt Disney Company
www.disney.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Has its moments being full filling

Production Tech (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsFor regular staff employee it is good. After one year service, may transfer providing there are openings. Extended education is offered. Being part of public recognition is good as well as invites to some company activities.

ConsEven though there is a company policy manual, it is not supplied and/or told where to find it. It is just stated that it exist. If I knew about such policy prior, I should call HR a lot sooner on some problem in our department. At least my remaining fellows now have their own copy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop tier management truly care for their employees but that only goes down some many levels. You individual person in charge operates to his/her own dictates withing wide range of company policy.

Not what I expected

DLP Reservations (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Perks perks perks! Free Admission, discount stays, discount meals, special free… Cons: No work / life balance (one of their so-called core values), Favoritism, Typical… Advice to Senior Management: Remember your so-called corp values. Openness, Honesty, Trust, Balance... Remember your cast members have families - your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst professional role I have ever had

Accountant (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Complimentary theme park tickets, that's about it. Cons: Fixation on EPS instead of value creation. Management does… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on value creation instead of cost-cutting. Realize that failing to reward/promote… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Company employees.