Walt Disney Company

www.disney.com

Meh

Human Resources (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsMeh - experience is a good thing and Disney is good on the resume

ConsMeh - the work environment can go from good to bad in an instant with the expectation that everyone will become a stepford "This is the Happiest Place On Earth" robot...

be prepared to check your brain at the door or suffer for thinking and having a point of view to help the moral of the company and ultimatley the experience of the employees....SAD!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementMeh - Retrieve back your sold souls and care about yourself and others and not just the dollar. Life is more than that, even at work. Let's truly embody what we sell to the world, a sense of family and hope for fun and 'magic/faith'

Incredible Company Average Pay

Finance Manager (Current Employee) Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is no better working environment. Surrounded by incredible… Cons: The pay is "average" at best. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

As magical as it can possibly be working slave labor.

Friendship Boat Captain (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Walt Disney Company as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Awesome experience, great for a resume, free Disney parks every… Cons: Horrible hours, low pay, and your face starts to hurt… Advice to Senior Management: There isn't much advice I would give, considering I wasn't a full time employee, but a college intern. Disney instills it's employees with awesome work-place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!