Walt Disney Company

www.disney.com

Creative people, good training, excellent benefits, great discounts

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood training opportunities
Overall, great, creative people to work with (everyone seems to have a strong talent expressed outside the office - many with entertainment avocations)
Excellent benefits
Disney VoluntEars offers many ways to donate your time and talents
Excellent discounts on parks admission, hotels, and merchandise

ConsWest Coast locations have more telecommuting opportunities than East Coast locations.
Some business units are a bit "silo-ed" amd would operate better with other units if there were more chances to encourage cross-departmental interaction.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo encourage sales teams to work together instead of against each other when pitching the same client, make sure each sales team is gets a bonus whether their individual unit gets a schedule or not.

Great company, for growth - both personal and professional!

Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Well respected and well-reknowned company with plethora of resources. You can stay a professional lifetime and expand your horizons across multiple "industries". Even though it's… Cons: It is a massive company. So, if you want immediate reaction or results - you may get easily frustrated. Change takes time,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Yikes, Disney Studio marketing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Walt Disney Company

Pros: Met some friendly and talent people both on business and… Cons: Had some unpleasant experiences with a few Disney employees. Rude, self-centered, manipulative and extremely unhelpful. Because of these negative experiences, I would never work… Advice to Senior Management: Evaluate the upper management employees who have been with company awhile, especially on teams with HIGH TURNOVER.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!