Walt Disney Company

www.disney.com

I love working for Disney

Resort Operations Assistant (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsFree park admission, working for one of the best companies in the world. Making a difference in peoples lives, Making people happy all day every day.

ConsLower pay on average compared to other companies

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish the pay could be a little bit higher, but I appreciate being given the opportunities to move up in the company. People who say there is no room for advancement are people that should not be advancing anyway.

I've gotten everything that I wanted out of my internship experience and more.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Walt Disney Company as an intern for more than a year

Pros: I've been really fortunate to work on some great projects ranging from small scale employee-only events in Burbank to large scale projects at… Cons: I think that interns, like full-time employees, should be eligible for a Silver Pass that allows them to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to launch your career

I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Love the people and the brand Cons: Too relationship-driven which can slow things down. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!