Walt Disney Company
www.disney.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Moving up from the lowest levels will only get you so far.

Pricing Analyst (Current Employee)
Kissimmee, FL

ProsGreat benefits and theme park perks. Fun working environment and supportive leaders. You can basically write your own ticket within the company because it is so diverse.

ConsYou must come from outside the company or leave and come back in order to make a decent salary. Senior leaders will openly admit this.

Good Perks, Too much politics

I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Perks, Silver Pass, good benefits, excellent children's center Cons: Heavy Politics, bureaucracy, hard to get promoted More

Magic, good and bad.

Glendale, CA

I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time

Pros: The value of the brand, the connection to storytelling, the creative opportunities,… Cons: The politics. The emphasis on perceptions, over value. The fear of functioning like a digital company in… Advice to Senior Management: Value and reward those who do good work, not those who complain the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Company employees.