Walt Disney Company

www.disney.com

Magic, good and bad.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Glendale, CA

ProsThe value of the brand, the connection to storytelling, the creative opportunities, the global reach, the scale of the efforts, the impact on the audience.

ConsThe politics. The emphasis on perceptions, over value. The fear of functioning like a digital company in a digital age. Management does not put their money where their mouth is when it comes to growing talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue and reward those who do good work, not those who complain the most and loudest, or have become the best at manipulating and maneuvering politically.

Great opportunity to work with high caliber people but difficult to achieve adequate career growth.

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) North Hollywood, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Interesting projects, fun perks and great people Cons: Compensation is low and difficult to move up in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sweat Shop

IT Support (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Company as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Financially solid, some good benefits Cons: Low salary, work to death. work environment is less than… Advice to Senior Management: Get more people or expect less. Can't get water from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!