Walt Disney Company

www.disney.com

Dream Job as Jungle Cruise Skipper

Jungle Cruise Skipper, Magic Kingdom Operations, (Former Employee) Lake Buena Vista, FL

ProsI loved working on the Jungle Cruise in Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World. My team was great. Most people I met really believed in Walt's dream and wanted to cultivate a feeling of enthusiasm and magic. It is fast paced and very safety oriented. I liked meeting so many friendly people everyday. I liked making magic. I liked free entrance in the parks.

ConsIt's a low pay for the toll it can take on your emotional health at the end of a bad day (heat, crazy guests, et c). However, I thought it was very much worth the effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wished that upper management had tried to make a lasting connection between College Program kids, part-timers, and full-timers. There was definitely a division.

An experience worth having.

User Experiance Designer (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Walt Disney Company as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great people to work with. It's hard work but all the… Cons: Though the people there were wonderful no matter how much they may like you if there isn't a position open seasonal work can't turn to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall good company and benefits; many different positions and ability to move up.

Custodial (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Walt Disney Company part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are many different roles and skills to be gained.… Cons: With such a large company it is easy to feel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Company.

Worked for Walt Disney Company? Contribute to the Community!