There are newer employer reviews for Walt Disney Company

Happy but bored.

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Walt Disney Company

Pros

Great benefits, good work hours.

Cons

Little room to grow, only if someone leaves may a possibility of promotion occur... It's like the fire department know one leaves. That may be good for some, but I am feeling un challenged.

Challenge your employees by giving more difficult projects, this will give you a measure of what people can do and better place them. If you give the same level of work, boredom will in sue and they will look elsewhere.

773 Other Employee Reviews for Walt Disney Company (View Most Recent)

Overall, a great company to work for

Current Employee - Reservation Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Reservation Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Walt Disney Company

Pros

The benefits at Disney are by far the best of any comapny I have ever worked for. The prestige of working for a company as prestigious and diverse as Disney can go a long way with other career paths. I did have a personal situation arise that took me away from work and Disney responded quickly and fairly.

Cons

One must start at an entry level position and the salary is not the best. Based on current economic conditions, Disney is horing many quality employees which makes upward mobility with a 5 year time frame difficult at best.

Middle Management needs to do a better job in mentoring their cast members

Great environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Company

Pros

Worked here for about 1 year and meet some great people and also got some great experience. Recommended for those looking for industy experience

Cons

Occasionally you will find yourself with long hours, but this comes with any job that you do. Just one of the downsides of having a job

Would like to see more team building events and community engagement. Always looking to humanize the brand is great for us!

There are newer employer reviews for Walt Disney Company