Walt Disney Home Entertainment

disneydvd.disney.go.com

The Walt Disney Studios is and innovative and creative place to grow a career in the Entertainment Industry

Technology Executive (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsIt is a positive work environment that fosters creativity, innovative use of technologies, and has a strong leadership team. It also creates very positive family oriented entertainment products.

ConsThis isn't really a downside... simply a comment... The Walt Disney Studios, and most of the businesses across Disney expect a lot from their staff members... the hours are long, expectations for performance are high, and the tolarance for mediocracy is low.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep-up the good work... within the industry I think Disney's leadership has position the company to be at the "top of their game."

Good if you want to earn an easy paycheck or add to your resume.

Coordinator (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Pros: The employee benefits and because it looks good on your resume. If you are a parent, this job is very flexible when it comes… Cons: Being a hard and dependable worker is not good if you want to move up in the company. Anyone who actually does decent work… Advice to Senior Management: If you have a star performer then reward them accordingly. Your actions speak louder than words. If you tell someone… More

Great for vacations and movies but sucks to work for.

IT Analyst. (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Pros: Good location and free entry to the theme parks. No… Cons: I've worked with various fortune 100 multinational companies. Working for Disney is the saddest place to work for. It may be the happiest place… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention so employee satisfaction. The company employees w/o importance. I've been with the… More

There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!