Walt Disney Home Entertainment
disneydvd.disney.go.com Burbank, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Wonderful experience with amazingly smart people and terrific products to work with.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPrior to 2009, the combination of a growing home entertainment industry and strong products helped fuel a highly profitable division. Smart people and great products from Disney/Pixar, ABC, Disney Channel and others made this division a top notch place to work for. Disney Home Entertainment drove a number of great innovations for the company including great retail presence, amazing franchises, and product innovations such as the Disney Movie Rewards program.

ConsAs with any Disney division, individuals still need to find ways to showcase their talents and find successes that can be noticed. After 2009 and the studio restructuring, the atmosphere became more conservative and difficult as the business continues to decline.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to bring in a more innovative culture and willingness to try new things that can stimulate the industry.

Great place to start a career

Manager (Former Employee)
    Burbank, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work life balance and a lot of upward mobility.… Cons: Business is downward trending. Its a very political environment where who you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great chance to work with an entertainment giant and see the issues relating to a multi-jurisdictional company

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
    Glendale, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Working for a large company allows employees to receive benefits that they would not in a… Cons: Working at a large company it is easy to get lost in the crowd. If there are any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Home Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walt Disney Home Entertainment CEO Lori MacPherson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Home Entertainment employees.