Walt Disney Home Entertainment
disneydvd.disney.go.com Burbank, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Good if you want to earn an easy paycheck or add to your resume.

Coordinator (Former Employee)
Burbank, CA

ProsThe employee benefits and because it looks good on your resume. If you are a parent, this job is very flexible when it comes to balancing work and family life plus you can take your kids to Disneyland free all you want. If you are an average performer just looking for a regular paycheck and not too much hassle, this is a good place to be.

ConsBeing a hard and dependable worker is not good if you want to move up in the company. Anyone who actually does decent work end up being stuck in their same job because the bosses have grown use to that person making up for the weaknesses of the other staff. Sure it can get you a good bit of a raise compared to your co-workers, but it also means it's more difficult to move up. I worked for Disney for five years and every time I asked for a promotion, I just got the run around while my peers were promoted around me. I moved to another studio in the same job and suddenly found myself being promoted right away three months after I was hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have a star performer then reward them accordingly. Your actions speak louder than words. If you tell someone they are valued but don't give them the opportunity for career advancement then you risk losing them to a competitor who will.

Great for vacations and movies but sucks to work for.

IT Analyst. (Current Employee)
    Burbank, CA

I have been working at Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Pros: Good location and free entry to the theme parks. No… Cons: I've worked with various fortune 100 multinational companies. Working for Disney is the saddest place to work for. It may be the happiest place… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention so employee satisfaction. The company employees w/o importance. I've been with the… More

Awesome

Administrative (Former Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great people, good training, proven leadership that works Cons: There are no cons for this amazing company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walt Disney Home Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walt Disney Home Entertainment CEO Lori MacPherson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walt Disney Home Entertainment employees.