Walt Disney Home Entertainment

disneydvd.disney.go.com

Great people, fun place to work, hard to get promoted

Manager, Marketing (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsSuper fun team of people, great atmosphere, and you can generally be proud of what you're working on. Beautiful Burbank campus, obviously the Silver pass which gives access to the theme parks is an amazing benefit and pretty decent health care benefits.

ConsMost studio home entertainment groups are struggling and this one is no different. Trying to remain relevant, not a strong enough focus on digital and a lot of upper management that's been around awhile and aren't innovative enough to remain relevant. In general the company doesn't do much to promote from within nor work hard to keep the super talented employees it has.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've heard it once, you've heard it a million times - you have to leave Disney to get promoted. Value the employees you have, fight hard to keep them from jumping ship for better titles and more pay. Every employee, no matter what level should almost have to re-interview for their jobs every year just to ensure you've got the best people in roles year after year.

From an admin. POV

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Pros: The company is large enough that everyone knows and respects… Cons: Due to corporate politics, it's hard to get a promotion in… Advice to Senior Management: They should listen to employees more especially support staff. We are overworked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hi Hi Ho off to work we go

Director (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Walt Disney Home Entertainment

Pros: Great perks entry to disneyland and sweet promotions that are… Cons: cheap cheap cheap but hey they can afford to be… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work and go and conquer the… More
There are newer reviews on Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

Worked for Walt Disney Home Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!