Walter P. Moore and Associates

www.walterpmoore.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Walter P. Moore and Associates

one of the best places to work at

I have been working at Walter P. Moore and Associates

Pros

pros:
excellent projects, great learning environment, respect for junior members of team as well, opportunity for growth, very nice working environment.

Cons

cons:
too many deadlines interfere with personal life, salary range is not that good for junior engineers

27 Other Employee Reviews for Walter P. Moore and Associates (View Most Recent)

project manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Walter P. Moore and Associates full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- excellent co-workers
    - outstanding project portfolio

Cons

- salaries not very competitive

Business Development Coordinator

I worked at Walter P. Moore and Associates

Pros

The company has excellent training program and career path for engineers. This company offered some of the best benefit package that I've come across. I've worked with some of the smartest engineers I've know and they do excellent work that you can be proud of. I never heard of anything bad from clients or people who had interacted with the engineers. It's always good to work with a company with great reputation.

Cons

The excellent training program and career path are for engineers only. As a business development coordinator, your only career path is a senior business development coordinator with 20 years of experience. There is no career path for the coordinators and there is no overlap with marketing so you can't even cross that bridge to move up. There is a lot of corporate politics going on between the corporate office and branch offices as well as different organizations within the company.

Corporate marketing is unresponsive and for lack of better word, incompetent. If you're looking for marketing support, you will be very disappointed.

Create a career path for the coordinators to move into a business development manager, business development director, creative director, or regional manager to retain talented coordinator. Possibly create a bridge between corp marketing and business development so they can move up from there.

There are newer employer reviews for Walter P. Moore and Associates