There are newer employer reviews for Walton Signage

Do NOT EVER EVER EVER consider working for Walton Signage. Absolutely DO NOT leave a good job for this company.

Former Employee - Salaried Exempt in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Salaried Exempt in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Walton Signage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Horrible management Misrepresentation Will promise the moon deliver the sewer Employee training is mandatory LandMark Forum training, AKA Cult indoctrination, AKA predecessor to Scientology indoctrination. Seriously, they make all management & anyone wanting to become management attend ongoing LandMark Forum cult classes to confess your weaknesses & acclimate to the "culture"

Cons

Management could care less about employees Benefits are a joke Compensation is pitiful especially after cost of benefits Owner is active devotee of LandMark Forum

Advice to Management

The leader is a smarmy used car salesmen and runs his business the same.

Other Employee Reviews for Walton Signage

1. Opportunity for Growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Walton Signage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Sales team is doing great things and some awesome new accounts are coming in and allowing the PM team to grow. Walton has an aggressive growth plan and is very customer focused. We pay our vendors in 15 days which allows us to develop a nationwide partnership with our vendors and a key reason we produce the results we do.

Cons

I would be great if the PM teams were able to sit together in one area, that would create an even stronger team bond.

2. Top Places to Work 2 Years in a Row!

I have been working at Walton Signage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You get to work with a dream team and be a part of a fast growing and progressive company. It's a place for high performers who like to achieve extraordinary results.

Cons

If you are not a high performer or up for dynamic growth and challenge - this would not be the place for you. It is a place for full engagement - for those who have growth as a core value.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!