Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wand Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wand Corporation CEO John P Perrill. All reviews posted anonymously by Wand Corporation employees.
1 person found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Wand Corporation full-time for more than a year
Pros – - Great community of employees
- Management is involved in all levels of the company, and the management style has a 'family business' feel to it.
- If you prove yourself, and are willing to go above the standard '9-5 mentality' you will be rewarded.
- Very progressive thinking towards development, which makes it a very stimulating environment to work in
- Many of the employees above the entry level role have been in the industry in some form for 10+ years, and have a great deal of knowledge to share
- A recent facilities upgrade, and one planned for the near future, have made the working environment very comfortable
- WAND University is closing the knowledge gap for new hires, and provides courses on every product the company offers.
Cons – - Although growing, WAND is still a small business. You will not get some of the perks associated with larger employers
- You WILL work more than 40 hours a week if you want to get recognized (it's a development house, what did you expect???). Don't apply for this company if you draw the line at 40 hours a week.
- There is a good deal of revamping going on, and this means a lot of compensation by employees.
- There is still high turnover in the TAC. It would be nice to see the criteria for hiring these employees raised a little bit. The current approach seems to be locating warm bodies who can string a coherent sentence together - not on quality service providers.
- The development cycle is sometimes rushed beyond what is realistically achievable.
Advice to Senior Management – Continue pushing into new concepts. WAND has its bread and butter in Wendy's, now it's time to go get some sides!
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-07-06 10:23 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.