Ware Malcomb

www.waremalcomb.com
  www.waremalcomb.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ware Malcomb

Great place to grow your career

Current Employee - CMO in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - CMO in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Ware Malcomb

Pros

I have worked for Ware Malcomb for over 12 years. The pros I see include the ability to grow your career and a team oriented atmosphere. We have given many young design professionals leadership opportunities. Many of our leaders started with the company right after they got out of school.

Cons

I have reviewed the other comments on this site. The recession has greatly impacted our entire industry and Ware Malcomb, in terms of workoad and having to reduce staff. We realize it has been difficult and continue to look at ways to improve work balance and the morale of our team.

This would include advice to myself, since I am part of our leadership team. We encourage all of our employees to come and talk to us directly and share your concerns. This time hasn't been easy for anyone.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Ware Malcomb (View Most Recent)

great emplyer

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Ware Malcomb

Pros

ware malcomb has good family values

Cons

might be pigeonholed into a specific category

let employees try different tasks and new things

Just OK

I worked at Ware Malcomb

Pros

If you're a self starter and like to work independently without a lot of micro-managing, it's a good place to work. They're pretty good about promoting from within.

Cons

There is a lack of support and aid from management even when asked specifically for help. Like most companies, politics plays a large part in the company culture. Thus, there are some incompetent senior managers who are difficult to work with. Loyalty is a foreign concept.

I believe you should conduct anonymous 360 reviews of senior management. Because you don't talk to the employees who actually work with senior management on a daily basis, you don't have a clear picture of managers' and directors' effectiveness and abilities.

There are newer employer reviews for Ware Malcomb