Ware Malcomb

www.waremalcomb.com

Great place to grow your career

CMO (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsI have worked for Ware Malcomb for over 12 years. The pros I see include the ability to grow your career and a team oriented atmosphere. We have given many young design professionals leadership opportunities. Many of our leaders started with the company right after they got out of school.

ConsI have reviewed the other comments on this site. The recession has greatly impacted our entire industry and Ware Malcomb, in terms of workoad and having to reduce staff. We realize it has been difficult and continue to look at ways to improve work balance and the morale of our team.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis would include advice to myself, since I am part of our leadership team. We encourage all of our employees to come and talk to us directly and share your concerns. This time hasn't been easy for anyone.

great emplyer

Project Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Ware Malcomb

Pros: ware malcomb has good family values Cons: might be pigeonholed into a specific category Advice to Senior Management: let employees try different tasks and new things Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ware Malcomb

Pros: If you're a self starter and like to work independently without a lot of… Cons: There is a lack of support and aid from management even when asked specifically for help. Like most companies, politics plays a large… Advice to Senior Management: I believe you should conduct anonymous 360 reviews of senior management. Because you don't talk to the employees who actually… More
There are newer reviews on Ware Malcomb.

Worked for Ware Malcomb? Contribute to the Community!