Warnaco Group

www.warnaco.com

Focused on creating his legacy.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsWarnaco Group offers brand recognition and a great place to gain experience in the apparel industry. There is a team oriented environment that provides great exposure to a variety of different fucntions and business. Its a good place to start a career.

ConsSome of the downsides of working for Warnaco is its philosphy and practices in supporting any shared service function. There is rarely a committment to invest in or upgrade any type of infrastructure to improve back office efficiences and often not enough people to manually perform the job. Although improvement has been seen over the past 3 years, engagement survey scores are still below average and after the last round of deep layoffs, I expect that number will get worse. Leadership tends to be secretive which creates a very gossip and speculation infused environment. Reward and recognition is NON EXISTENT and poor performance is not managed.

Advice to Senior ManagementListent to employees and take seriously the feedback you receive. Get rid of senior managers that eat up alot of salary and don't earn a days worth of work. Fill the board room with leaders who have the courage to stand up to the CEO.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Warnaco Group

Pros: Team work, training, motivation, Cons: Change management, take over More

I learned a lot and got some great opportunities

Intern (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Warnaco Group part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: Very poor leadership and management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Warnaco Group.

Worked for Warnaco Group? Contribute to the Community!