There are newer employer reviews for Warnaco Group

Lot's to Look Forward To

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Warnaco Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good compensation. Great people in the ranks.Met some great people who have become good friends.

Cons

Executive management and their HR cronies! What a joke! The CEO thinks she’s a role model and has no clue about what the rank and file really think. We've watched her push great people out and fill exec ranks with her cronies and others of little substance and no vision. The product and quality got weaker and weaker as process and margin became king so she could sell out.. Day-to-day business was crashing but new business (countries) and off price masked the realities

You got the last laugh and walked away with the big money but hopefully people will know the truth and you won't be able to repeat this performance. iUnder new leadership we WILL clean this up.

reviews filtered by
  1. Traditional Corporate environment...

Former Employee - Wovens Designer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Wovens Designer in New York, NY

I worked at Warnaco Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Traditional corporate environment with good salaries, benefits & profit sharing.

Cons

Once you hit the glass ceiling - that's it. I was hard pressed to find challenges in my role after a few years & there was a lot of re-structuring in design department on an on-going bases.

If there are no way to promote a designer, they should be allowed to switch categories to allow for new skill development & freshness in the product line (ie...knits designer & bottoms designer switch positions).

2. Legal intern

I worked at Warnaco Group

Pros

The discounts were great. They generally were 50% off.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

There are newer employer reviews for Warnaco Group