There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

Wonderful!

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Burbank, CA
Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

Warner Bros. really recognizes their employees and encourages their employees to build their career within the company.

Cons

Like the other large studios, it's hard to know what's going on outside of your department.

223 Other Employee Reviews for Warner Bros. (View Most Recent)

My manager was very disrespectful and belittling, however, not everyone in the company was this way.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

Very creative environment. A company that creates some of the best films and tv shows in the industry. It made me proud to say I was part of the company. The place is huge, with its own movie theatre and free screenings of its films.

Cons

The managers were very rude. Didn't care about my work, much less me as a person. It was surprising how one person could bring others down. Not everyone was that way though. Everything is a long walk, so be prepared to walk long distances everywhere.

Treat employees with more respect. I was isolated and felt like the work I was doing was not valuable. It's one thing to be an entertainment industry professional, and another to be completely disrespectful.

I was told I expected to work from 9am to 11pm but management only pays overtime until 7:30pm.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

You can make some great connections, amazing clout and status you receive from other while working there, access to lots of information

Cons

no work/life balance, no chance for internal promotion,

If you really want/ need to work here, make your connections and leave as fast as you can.

There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!