There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

My manager was very disrespectful and belittling, however, not everyone in the company was this way.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA
Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

Very creative environment. A company that creates some of the best films and tv shows in the industry. It made me proud to say I was part of the company. The place is huge, with its own movie theatre and free screenings of its films.

Cons

The managers were very rude. Didn't care about my work, much less me as a person. It was surprising how one person could bring others down. Not everyone was that way though. Everything is a long walk, so be prepared to walk long distances everywhere.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with more respect. I was isolated and felt like the work I was doing was not valuable. It's one thing to be an entertainment industry professional, and another to be completely disrespectful.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I was told I expected to work from 9am to 11pm but management only pays overtime until 7:30pm.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

You can make some great connections, amazing clout and status you receive from other while working there, access to lots of information

Cons

no work/life balance, no chance for internal promotion,

Advice to Management

If you really want/ need to work here, make your connections and leave as fast as you can.

2. Presents a different image from what it is.

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

Great benefits, time off, great co workers

Cons

Management that is not trustworthy, envious and jealous of talent other than their own. NO room for growth, and gives the impression of a very tolerant climate.. It isn't me. the open door policy is a joke and no one respect any of the senior executives.

Advice to Management

give more than lip service and look within and work with those that do the hard lifting before going outside the company.