Warner Bros.

www.warnerbros.com

My manager was very disrespectful and belittling, however, not everyone in the company was this way.

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsVery creative environment. A company that creates some of the best films and tv shows in the industry. It made me proud to say I was part of the company. The place is huge, with its own movie theatre and free screenings of its films.

ConsThe managers were very rude. Didn't care about my work, much less me as a person. It was surprising how one person could bring others down. Not everyone was that way though. Everything is a long walk, so be prepared to walk long distances everywhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with more respect. I was isolated and felt like the work I was doing was not valuable. It's one thing to be an entertainment industry professional, and another to be completely disrespectful.

I was told I expected to work from 9am to 11pm but management only pays overtime until 7:30pm.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros: You can make some great connections, amazing clout and status you… Cons: no work/life balance, no chance for internal promotion, Advice to Senior Management: If you really want/ need to work here, make your… More

Presents a different image from what it is.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros: Great benefits, time off, great co workers Cons: Management that is not trustworthy, envious and jealous of talent other than their own. NO room for growth, and gives the impression of… Advice to Senior Management: give more than lip service and look within and work with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Warner Bros..

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!