There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

Excellent place to grow and develop valuable skills.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros.

Pros

Everyone here has great passion in the product they create. Whether it be frontline work for theatrical releases or behind the scenes technology products, everyone tries to put in 110%. We also have great benefits, very understandable management team which puts employees first.

Cons

Some of the divisional leaders were pushed through the ranks due to restructuring. They don't have the skill + experience to be in the position which they are. However, on a personal level, they're truly great people.

Advice to Management

Reduce excess expenditures. Invest in WB's technological advancement to strategically position for advantage in digital future.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Ok place to work. It's not a sweatshop...yet.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Warner Bros.

Pros

Lots of smart creative people.
    Flexible schedule
    Interesting projects.

The atmosphere is laid back, and simple. Most of the people I work with are great to interact with.

Cons

Poor management communication.
    Lack of direction.
    Lack of growth opportunities.

To be honest the place is becoming a bit of a sweatshop. People don't feel valued because they are switching projects so often.

Advice to Management

You need to provide better feedback to your employees and provide a clearer roadmap to what your ideas and plans are. We feel lost.

2. My manager was very disrespectful and belittling, however, not everyone in the company was this way.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

Very creative environment. A company that creates some of the best films and tv shows in the industry. It made me proud to say I was part of the company. The place is huge, with its own movie theatre and free screenings of its films.

Cons

The managers were very rude. Didn't care about my work, much less me as a person. It was surprising how one person could bring others down. Not everyone was that way though. Everything is a long walk, so be prepared to walk long distances everywhere.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with more respect. I was isolated and felt like the work I was doing was not valuable. It's one thing to be an entertainment industry professional, and another to be completely disrespectful.