Warner Bros.

www.warnerbros.com
  www.warnerbros.com
There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

Ok place to work. It's not a sweatshop...yet.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Warner Bros.

Pros

Lots of smart creative people.
Flexible schedule
Interesting projects.

The atmosphere is laid back, and simple. Most of the people I work with are great to interact with.

Cons

Poor management communication.
Lack of direction.
Lack of growth opportunities.

To be honest the place is becoming a bit of a sweatshop. People don't feel valued because they are switching projects so often.

You need to provide better feedback to your employees and provide a clearer roadmap to what your ideas and plans are. We feel lost.

248 Other Employee Reviews for Warner Bros. (View Most Recent)

My manager was very disrespectful and belittling, however, not everyone in the company was this way.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

Very creative environment. A company that creates some of the best films and tv shows in the industry. It made me proud to say I was part of the company. The place is huge, with its own movie theatre and free screenings of its films.

Cons

The managers were very rude. Didn't care about my work, much less me as a person. It was surprising how one person could bring others down. Not everyone was that way though. Everything is a long walk, so be prepared to walk long distances everywhere.

Treat employees with more respect. I was isolated and felt like the work I was doing was not valuable. It's one thing to be an entertainment industry professional, and another to be completely disrespectful.

I was told I expected to work from 9am to 11pm but management only pays overtime until 7:30pm.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros

You can make some great connections, amazing clout and status you receive from other while working there, access to lots of information

Cons

no work/life balance, no chance for internal promotion,

If you really want/ need to work here, make your connections and leave as fast as you can.

There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.