There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

Work/Life Balance

Current Employee - Executive Assistant II in Burbank, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant II in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The whole lot (and it's a BIG lot) is full of good, talented and happy people. I always said it's the people that will make or break your day and I can honestly say I have never had a bad day here and that is because everyone helps each other and work as a team. We work hard but we also get lots of opportunities to play and have fun. Great company benefits & perks.

Cons

Alot of filming goes on here and that is very exciting but sometimes it can disrupt your work day. Loud explosions for some scenes and closing off the entrance of your bldg entrance because they need to film a scene in the lobby can be annoying at times when you have a meeting to get to but have to wait until the director yells "cut".

Be prepared to wear many hats as the company encourages cross training and job switching. They want people who can figure out ways to improve processes and implement change that will allow the company to grow and be competitive. Be solution oriented, flexible and positive.

reviews filtered by
  1. When I was at WB, I looked forward to coming into the office every single day.

Former Employee - Flash Developer in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Flash Developer in Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It's a really welcoming place for people with creative minds and a passion for what they do.

Cons

The extremely large size of the organization means that your ultimate bosses - the board members - probably don't even know that you exist.

Take it easy, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

2. An overall good company

Current Employee - Manager in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The WB Learning Network (WBLN) is “Excellent” they have several classes that will aid in the enhancement of your career. The perks are great, movie screening,etc.

Cons

More internal transfers and utilize the knowledge of the current staff.

Listen to the employees

There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.