Warner Bros.

www.warnerbros.com

Work/Life Balance

Executive Assistant II (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

ProsThe whole lot (and it's a BIG lot) is full of good, talented and happy people. I always said it's the people that will make or break your day and I can honestly say I have never had a bad day here and that is because everyone helps each other and work as a team. We work hard but we also get lots of opportunities to play and have fun. Great company benefits & perks.

ConsAlot of filming goes on here and that is very exciting but sometimes it can disrupt your work day. Loud explosions for some scenes and closing off the entrance of your bldg entrance because they need to film a scene in the lobby can be annoying at times when you have a meeting to get to but have to wait until the director yells "cut".

Advice to Senior ManagementBe prepared to wear many hats as the company encourages cross training and job switching. They want people who can figure out ways to improve processes and implement change that will allow the company to grow and be competitive. Be solution oriented, flexible and positive.

One. Word. Amazing.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: In one sentence, all I can say about my experience in… Cons: Cons? I'm getting to that later. Advice to Senior Management: "Keep on keeping on." -Walt Disney Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

When I was at WB, I looked forward to coming into the office every single day.

Flash Developer (Former Employee) Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros. full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a really welcoming place for people with creative minds… Cons: The extremely large size of the organization means that your ultimate bosses… Advice to Senior Management: Take it easy, so long, and thanks for all the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Warner Bros..

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!