One. Word. Amazing.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Burbank, CA
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

In one sentence, all I can say about my experience in working for WB is amazing. Beyond grateful for what I have.

Cons

Cons? I'm getting to that later.

Advice to Management

"Keep on keeping on." -Walt Disney

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Work/Life Balance

Current Employee - Executive Assistant II in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant II in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The whole lot (and it's a BIG lot) is full of good, talented and happy people. I always said it's the people that will make or break your day and I can honestly say I have never had a bad day here and that is because everyone helps each other and work as a team. We work hard but we also get lots of opportunities to play and have fun. Great company benefits & perks.

Cons

Alot of filming goes on here and that is very exciting but sometimes it can disrupt your work day. Loud explosions for some scenes and closing off the entrance of your bldg entrance because they need to film a scene in the lobby can be annoying at times when you have a meeting to get to but have to wait until the director yells "cut".

Advice to Management

Be prepared to wear many hats as the company encourages cross training and job switching. They want people who can figure out ways to improve processes and implement change that will allow the company to grow and be competitive. Be solution oriented, flexible and positive.

2. Fairly decent company to work for, I did contract work for them for eleven years.

Former Contractor - Location Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Contractor - Location Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Warner Bros. as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

They provided consistent employment for me, with consistent raises. This work started in college and ended up helping pay off my student loans after grad school, so it was significant.

Cons

I did not work for them in California, and if I had, I would be a producer by now. Peers who worked on the same show on the California end were promoted to higher positions while Chicago people never rose above "below the line" jobs.

Advice to Management

Please respect the work that Chicago people do on your shows. Less than half of all television and film projects are made solely in Los Angeles!