Warner Bros.
www.warnerbros.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Shower their employees with generosity

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

Pros1) Amazing benefits -- paid vacation days, paid floating holidays, paid sick days, will match 401K contribution, great health insurance choices, and discounts with other companies.
2) Great work environment especially for a movie studio. You can mingle with TV and Film people in some many different fields on and off the lot.
3) Work with incredibly talented people.

ConsThe company is very old-school traditional (pay your dues, respect(

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of older executives working at the company. I would highly suggest to start grooming your small yet talented young employees.

Good company to work for, secure job.

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun place to work. Always things happening. Cons: not that into tech, don't know about growth opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

corporate IT Warner Bros

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Burbank, CA

I worked at Warner Bros. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are amazing; company store, movies on the lot, many discounts w/ partner companies. Employees were… Cons: Commute. Getting there to the center of the city was difficult… Advice to Senior Management: Give the techs doing the work more autonomy to work on their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Warner Bros..

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Bros. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Bros. CEO Barry M. Meyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Bros. employees.