There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

New and Lovin It

Current Employee - Music Coordinator  in  Burbank, CA
Current Employee - Music Coordinator in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people. The Lot is always busy. Perfect balance of work and play. Nothing is ever boring. I Love my team and my boss. I see myself growing fast and well in this environment.

Cons

Nothing really. I would say everything feels a bit old but that's the historic aspect of this place. Its legendary

Im new right now. Let me get a few months under my belt first...

223 Other Employee Reviews for Warner Bros. (View Most Recent)

A great way to not only see how movies are made, but also be involved with their creation.

Current Employee - Production Support  in  Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Production Support in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The greatest part about working at Warner Brothers is being on the lot. The level of professionalism is high and most jobs allow you to work independently. There are a lot of people to learn from and endless things to learn.

Cons

The film business is changing and contracting. There are a lot fewer jobs and many people are willing to take lesser jobs to stay in the business, so things can be a bit cut throat sometimes. Opportunities for advancement take much longer than they used to.

Union employees should be treated the same as non-union. There is very much a us and them mentality. More should done to create advancement opportunities for hard working employees.

Good company to work for.

Current Employee - SFA  in  Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - SFA in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent compensation, good benefits, overall nice people, and a pleasant environment.

Cons

It can be very political, depending what department you work in. Lots of people are also lifers, so it leave little room to move up.

There are a lot of employees, but try to recognize the ones who are working hard and getting things done over the ones who are good at BSing.

There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!